- Please be sure to label samples and include submission form.
- Place bottles or cans in zip-locs.
- Wrap ziplocs with newspaper and/or bubble wrap to protect. Overall, the box should be packed tight.
- You can also ship in any other suitable containers. i.e. water bottles, jars, cans, etc. Degas or fill only 3/4 to allow gas expansion.
- You can use our free poly bottles and boxes.
- Wort can be shipped frozen.
- Beer cans bottles, wine bottles ship great with these: http://spiritedshipper.com/
- Please be sure to label samples.
- Baggies work well for all types of hop samples.
- IMPORTANT! For wet hops squeeze out excess air to prevent condensation. No vacuum sealing.
- Boxes are much better than pouches / bags.
- Ship fresh wet hops 2-Day or Overnight.
- For the most cost effective rates, check the USPS Priority map below. (i.e. large box 2-Day from SoCal costs $11.80)
- If you are in a 2-Day zone ship basic USPS Priority Shipping (or ask for 2-Day shipping).
- If you are in a 3-Day area, consider overnight USPS Priority Express, or UPS, FedEx. In cooler weather not a problem.
- Dried whole hops or pelletized do not require expedited shipping.